Do you need to buy chopper parts? Find out why Demon Cycle is your best option.
Quite a lot of Harley aficionados will say that if you’re looking for chopper parts, you go to Demon Cycle. This shop is now based in Pompano, Florida although it started out in the North East about 2 decades ago. At first glance, they’re just like all the other online stores that sell spare parts, replacement parts, and custom parts for various types of Harleys.
But the reality is that they’re not your usual online store. They’re very different, in fact.
- They don’t have salespeople who just learned about Harleys. What they do is find Harley fans who already have the same passion as their customers. They then teach these fine people all about the business side of things. They don’t get experienced salespeople and teach them about Harleys since you can’t teach someone to be passionate about Harleys!
- While they do online sales, they’d much prefer it if you give them a call. The folks at Demon Cycle don’t actually prioritize making sales, even though they’ve grown so big that they’re now a multimillion-dollar wholesale company. They’re more focused on customer satisfaction, and a phone call can help minimize any confusion.
It is ironic that a company which doesn’t prioritize making sales have boosted their sales as a result of this attitude. But Harley owners are more about the passion that they are about practicalities like dollars and cents. If they were practical, they’d all be driving Honda Civics.
- The sales people all drive Harleys or are working on their own Harleys. They really know what they’re talking about. They know about the parts you want, and they can tell you about the pros and cons of each specific brand. They’ll even give you tips on how to install it properly.
As a result, they can tell you if you’re ordering the wrong part for your bike, or if there’s an alternative that’s better than the brand you’re ordering. And these alternatives may even be less expensive than the brand you were planning to get.
- They have a thousand parts available. Seriously, if you’re looking for a Harley replacement part, Demon Cycle has it. It’s literally a one-stop-shop since the folks there can give you tips on how to install the part correctly too.
When you take your pick of parts, you can sure end up with a distinctive bike to be proud of. You can choose among several brands and types for every part. There are 50 styles alone for just the custom mirrors!
- They also have lots of custom parts. Many Harley people prize their individuality. And nothing sets apart a bike more than a custom part. In fact, many of these parts were made by the folks at Demon Cycle themselves.
If you’re restoring or repairing your Harley, visit the Demon Cycle online chopper parts store. Or better yet, call them. Then you’ll know that you’re talking to someone who shares the same passion for Harleys as you do.