Reviewed By Scott M. Of www.mandmcarpethawaii.com
Looking to customize your Harley? If you want a tough and menacing look for your bike, get your parts from FMB Chopper Parts.
A lot of Harley owners are artists at heart. We prize our individuality, which is why we like Harley Davidson bikes in the first place. We like being the center of attention when we ride up the street, and we don’t even have to go fast to see the envious looks in the faces of people around us. And for some of us, that’s still not enough. We need custom parts for our bikes, and that means getting them from FMB Chopper Parts.
The FMB Chopper Parts online store isn’t your run of the mill online store. It’s not exactly eBay or Amazon. The website does offer a whole lot of custom parts for Harleys, and they all seem intimidating, tough, and rebellious. They sure ain’t for staid bankers.
So why get your parts from FMB Chopper Parts? Here are some reasons to go to this store:
- You have a humongous list of custom options to choose from. Seriously, going through all your options can take a while. Fortunately, it’s not really all that hard to mind. After all, you’re seeing images of great parts on great bikes, and it’s easy enough to pass the time trying to imagine how your bike will look like when you install these custom parts on it.
Take the handle bars alone. People who don’t know much about bikes will be amazed at the various designs for handlebars, as well as the names for them. You’ve got obvious names like “long horn”, but then there are also “double tap”, “victory cross”, “menacing monkey”, “reaper king monkey”, “spikeless bend monkey”, “hellbent narrow monkey”, “tribal spiked broom stick”, “phatt spiked monkey”, and “holy reaper monkey” bars. Try describing “monkey bars” to non-bikers, and see how far you get
- You also get various options for black handlebars. Of course, it’ll be black. Yellow handlebars aren’t exactly popular among Harley fans. But then there are glossy black handle bars that are so shiny, while the quietly menacing flat black finish is also a popular option. Glossy black seems to shine at night; flat black won’t even reflect the light of the flashlight you shine on it.
- It seems like every day there’s also a new featured part available. You take a look at it, and then you again start to think about installing that part on your bike. For many of us, it’s an instinctive reaction.
- The prices are more than reasonable too. Most Harley owners these days are actually well-off. They have to be with all that customizing going on. But the prices on the parts sold on this website aren’t meant to capitalize on the ability of Harley owners to pay exorbitant fees for high-quality parts.
- All the parts here exude the same tough attitude. Seriously, they’re all intimidating as hell. They’re not really meant for nice guys. They seem designed for bikers with the inner fortitude that really marks the true Harley fan.
Check out the parts from FMB Chopper Parts, and you’ll immediately recognize the sinister beauty of the parts available here. You’ll lose your taste for cute and sweet immediately!